It’s a Leap Year! Hurray for an extra day!!
In an effort to set small yet achievable monthly goals in order to help motivate me, at the beginning of each month I’m going to share those goals and update them as I a) knock them out, or b) hit the end of the month. February seems to be a slow new release game month for me (I’m probably going to pick up Unravel, but I might not grab it until the end of the month). My hope is to get at least 2 backlog games cleaned out before my FE Fates CE comes in.
In no particular order:
- Finish Fallout 4 (backlog) – Completed Feb 11th, making it my first Platinum trophy
- Finish Fire Emblem: Awakening (backlog)
- Play Fire Emblem Fates to possibly review for TDC
- Finish Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (backlog)
- Finish The Blood King (backlog)
- Finish Welcome to Night Vale (backlog)
- Add 5000 words to my novel
Interested in keeping up with my reading in general? I’m on Goodreads. =)