It’s been a while since I’ve posted anything in regards to my efforts to stitch a bunch of awesome things to decorate with, but today I can finally say I have finished my largest project to date! The Yoshi Butcher Chart that I started on a ways back last year had the final back stitches done last night while playing catch up with The Walking Dead (I am still 4 episodes behind).
I found this pattern on SpriteStitches and knew I had to make it. Unfortunately, neither Michael’s nor JoAnn carried black 14 count Aida large enough for the canvas so I went with an oatmeal colour instead. This meant I needed to add black backstitching around the preparations, but I think it still turned out pretty awesome. Now I just need to figure out how I am going to get it ready for the wall. Maybe a frame, maybe a scroll look…. Decisions, decisions!
Many thanks to Siva on SpriteStitches for sharing the pattern.